April 4, 2019 to April 7, 2019
ARISE is an annual women's conference hosted by World Revival Church in Kansas City, MO. Each year women come together from all across the world to gather together in unity to grow themselves with God in becoming victorious, overcoming challenges, increase in inspiration, faith and power!
This year we are featuring Special Guest Speaker Sheila Walsh, author of "It's Okay Not To Be Okay". For more information on Sheila visit her website: http://www.sheilawalsh.com/
We have also invited in the very talented speaker and powerful worship singer, Catherine Mullins! http://www.catherinemullins.com/
The event will also feature our annual host, Pastor Kathy Gray of World Revival Church and many other women to share their own stories & lessons of being Restored and learning to Rejoice again!
ARISE 2019 FAQS
Price and Registration
How can I register?
- Online at worldrevivalchurch.com/events/arise
- At the door
- At the Meet and Greet in the Libby Center on Thursday night, April 4, from 7 to 8:30
How can I register a group or a family?
- We offer group rates for 5 or more on our Eventbrite site. Just go to worldrevivalchurch.com/events/arise.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept major credit cards and cash (in person).
How much does it cost to attend?
- Early Bird Special is $55.00 (ends March 21)
- General Admission is $70.00 (after March 21)
- Group Rate (5 or more) is $45.00 per person
I can only attend one session. Do I have to pay the full registration fee?
- No, the one-day price is $40.00.
- Friday and Saturday NIGHT services are FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
What are the conference locations, dates, and times?
- Thursday, April 4, Meet and Greet at 601 NW Libby Lane, Lee’s Summit, MO, at 7:00 P.M.
- The Meet and Greet is
- A time to register (if you haven’t already)
- A time of fellowship and refreshments
- A time to knit our hearts together
- A time to focus so we can start Friday morning with power
- A time to meet some of the speakers
- Friday, April 5, through Sunday, April 7, meetings will be held at World Revival Church, 9900 View High Drive, Kansas City, MO
- Friday and Saturday day sessions: 9:00 A.M.–3 P.M.
- Friday and Saturday evening sessions: 7:00
- Sunday morning session: 10:00
Who are the speakers?
- Pastor Kathy Gray, World Revival Church, Kansas City, MO
- Shelia Walsh, Author and Speaker
- Catherine Mullins, Speaker and Worship Artist
- Pastor Nancy Thomason, River of Life Church, Aurora, Illinois
Can I reserve seating?
- Seating is on a first-come basis
Will there be childcare?
- We do not offer childcare during the day sessions. However, during the evening sessions, child care will be provided for ages five and below.
Do you have a nursing mother’s room?
- Yes, we have a nursing mother’s room.
Do you have a bookstore?
- Yes, we do have a bookstore where you can purchase various books and teaching tools, CDs, DVDs, etc.
Can I purchase CDs/DVDs of the conference?
What time should I arrive for the sessions/services?
- Day sessions: Doors open at 8:45 A.M.
- Evening services: Doors open at 6:45 P.M.
How far is the airport from the conference location?
- Kansas City’s major airport (KCI) is 39 miles from the conference location.
Will meals be provided or are there nearby restaurants?
- Meals will not be provided, but our coffee shop will have light snacks.
- We will break for lunch: Several major restaurants are about 5 minutes from the conference location.
May I bring my own food to the conference?
- Yes, food will be allowed in our coffee shop and in the lobby.
Visit http://worldrevivalchurch.com/plan-visit for all hotel inquiries.
My question is not listed here. Whom should I contact?
- Call our church office: 816-763-0708
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org