April 5, 2018 to April 8, 2018
Thursday, April 5 Meet and Greet 7:00-8:30p.m.
Friday, April 6 Day sessions 9:30a.m.-3:00p.m.
Praise and Worship; Prayer
“The Complete Power of Recovery” Keynote Speaker - Kathy Gray
“How God Can Give It ALL Back To You” - Autumn Darden
“You Can Arise Anywhere God Plants You” - Tanya Herold, Australia
“Intercession and Recovery” - Anne-Mari Manninen, Finland
Friday, April 6 Evening Service - 7pm
Saturday, April 7 Day sessions
Praise and Worship, Prayer
“Recover the Broken” - Heather Eschenbaum
“Here I am, Alive and Well, Fully Restored” - Karen Dehaven
Noon-1:30 p.m. Private Leaders Luncheon with Kathy Gray “Restored Women in Ministry” - to sign up call 816.763.0708
Special Guest Tammy Trent shares and sings
Prophetic Activation- Release and Recovery - Kathy Gray and team
Saturday, April 7 Evening Service - 7pm
Tammy Trent : Concert, testimony, and ministry
Along with Steve and Kathy Gray
Sunday, April 8 Day Service - 10am
ARISE 2018 FAQs
Price and registration
- Can you register at World Revial Church? Same day of conference?
- You can register at Arise.Worldrevivalchurch.com
- You can register at the door
- You can register at the Meet and Greet kicking off the conference, at Libby Center Thursday night from 7 to 8:30
- How do I register for groups, family?
- We offer groups of 4+ on our Eventbrite site go to Arise.Worldrevivalchurch.com.
- What form of payment do you accept?
- Major credit cards & cash in person
- I can only attend one session, do I have to pay the full registration fee?
- No, One day price is $35.00
- Friday and Saturday night services are FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC husbands & sons included. Sunday morning service, in which our congregation comes together. Usually conference registrants want to attend this service, just to cap things off.
- Where is the conference location? Dates and times?
- Thursday, Meet and Greet night will be held at 601 NW Libby Lane Lee’s Summit, MO 64063 at 7:00PM
- Purpose of the Meet and Greet: Provides an opportunity in the foyer for ladies to get registered if they haven’t already; a time of fellowship & refreshments to knit our hearts together; to get focused to start Friday morning with power; meet the speakers.
- Friday- Sunday will be held at World Revival Church 9900 View High Drive Kansas City, MO 64134
- Saturday Private Women in Leadership Lunch with Kathy Gray. You must register for this, there is a fee of $15.
- Who are the speakers?
- Pastor Kathy Gray, World Revival Church
- Tammy Trent, International Christian Music Artist, Author & Speaker
- Heather Eschenbaum, Karen DeHaven, Autumn Darden: World Revival Church
- Pastor Anne-Mari Manninen (Finland)
- Tanya Herold (Australia)
- Can I reserve seating?
- Seating is on first come basis
- Will there be childcare? Do you have a nursing mother’s room?
- We do not offer childcare during the day sessions. During the evening sessions, child care will be provided for ages five and below.
- Yes, we have a nursing mother’s room
- What materials will be available for purchase? Is there a bookstore?
- Yes, all sessions will be available for purchase.
- Yes, we do have a bookstore.
- Can I purchase CDs/DVDs of the conference?
- What time should I be there for the sessions/services?
- Day sessions doors open at 9:00 a.m.
- Evening sessions doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- How far is the airport from the conference location?
- Kansas City’s major airport is 39 miles from conference location.
- Will meals be provided or locations close by for lunch?
- We will have our coffee shop open before day sessions.
- Light snacks for purchase
- We will break for lunch. All major resturants are located within 5 minutes of conference location.
- Can I bring my own food to the conference?
- Food may be eaten in the coffee shop and lobby.
- Can you help me reserve my hotel?
- Visit http://worldrevivalchurch.com/plan-visit for all hotel inquiries
- My question is not listed here, who can I contact? Call our church office 816-763-0708
Further questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org